|D.O.||RIAS BAIXAS (GALICIA)|
|Ground||Thin layer of sand clay on substrate of granite weathered|
|Vineyard||7.4Ha. 25 years|
|Situation||Near river Mi├▒o|
|Output of||2400 Bottles|
|Optimum drinking period||March 2012 to December 2016|
|Total acidity (tartaric acid)||6,2 g/L|
|Volatile acid (acetic acid)||0,4 g/L|
|Reducing sugars||2,8 g/L|
Fermented in steel vats at 14┬║C for 21 days. The wine was then racked to remove the heaviest sediment and is then matured for 11 months in stainless steel vats sur lie (with the lighter sediment left in) with a weekly b├ótonnage (stirring).
- Straw coloured with greenish tones
- Aromatic herbs, bay, mint, white flowers, citrus fruits (lemon peel and grapefruit), pine, peach and loquat with a mineral (stone) and fine lees background.
- Fresh, oily with a goog structure. The citrus fruits, peach and loquat continue on the palate, full bodied with an astringent finish.
CATA WINE ENTHUSIAST (USA) 2015. 88 POINTS. Pronounced yellow in color, with a wide, watery brim, the reserved nose of this wine has candel wax, beeswax, hay, nut pith and allspice scents. The medium body has a custardy core of clean, compelling and complex fruit led by mirabelles and pears. Faint tannins and refreshing acidity make this a great food wine, specially with rich seafood or a good cheese board. The medium-length finish suggests this wine may age to some benefit, but its drinking perfectly right now, so don┬┤t delay!
Vegetables, fish, seafood and white meat (poultry, rabbit...)
- GOLD MEDAL: CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN 2012. BORDEAUX. FRANCIA
- SILVER MEDAL: BACCHUS 2013. MADRID. ESPA├ĹA
- SILVER MEDAL: CONCOURSE MONDIAL 2013. BRUXELLES. BELGIUM